Baseline Technologies Pty Ltd trading as Pearler (referred to in this Policy as Pearler, we or us) recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information provided to us during the course of our business. This Policy outlines the way in which we collect, manage and use personal information, and how you can contact us if you have any questions.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- if you use our products or services, including when you utilise our online services whether you are the account holder or a user;
- if you provide your information to us via telephone or email or through written forms;
- if you submit your information through our website, www.pearler.ai; or
- if you apply for a job with us.
In general, we will only collect personal information directly from you. If you provide us with personal information about a third party, you warrant that third party consents to us collecting and using their personal information in accordance with this Policy.
The types of personal information we collect
The types of personal information we collect about you, and our use of that information, depends on your dealings with us.
Such personal information may include:
- your contact details (i.e. name, address, telephone number and/or email address);
- if your account is tied to a broader company/organisation, your employment details (e.g. position title, employer's name and your employment contact details);
- information about your dealings with us (e.g. records of any telephone, email or online interactions with us, and of any products or services that you obtain from us);
- information about products and services that you may be interested in;
- financial information (i.e. bank account details for invoicing and payment purposes); and
- for job applicants, your employment and education information (e.g. employment history, educational qualifications etc).
How we use personal information
In general, we will only use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to respond to your enquiries and provide information that you have requested;
- to provide you with information about our goods and services which we think may be of interest to you or your organisation;
- to obtain feedback on our products and services;
- to conduct general business and management functions; and
- to provide the information to third parties (such as our agents, contractors and suppliers) for the above purposes.
For job applicants, we will use your personal information for the purpose of assessing your application.
How we store personal information
We store your personal information in physical and electronic records, and take reasonable steps to protect those records from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We will generally keep personal information as long as we need it for our business purposes or as long as we are required by law to retain it, after which time we will destroy it.
Cookies and links
Our website at www.pearler.ai uses session cookies for the purpose of maintaining your login and browsing session details. We do not use the information stored in those cookies to collect information about you. You may configure your web browser to refuse or disable cookies.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the use and protection of your personal information on those other websites. We cannot warrant the privacy or security of personal information during transmission to our websites.
This Policy is current as at May 2021. We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time, without notice to you, to ensure that we maintain the highest standards. The date of this Policy will inform you as to whether there have been updates since your last visit.
Please contact us with any requests for further information, enquiries or comments about this policy or the handling of your personal information:
Baseline Technologies Pty Ltd