How to export a Project from Pearler
Last updated: 31st January 2022
This article explains how to export your project from Pearler.
To export a project:
- Open the Manage Project menu in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Export Project from the menu.
The Export Project window appears, showing all of the files that have been uploaded as part of the project.
- Click one of the following buttons to download different parts of your project.
- Download with Answers - Download your original file, but with your answers substituted in the correct locations, as well as the compliance status. See how to Manage Compliance Overrides.
- Original File - Download a copy of the originally uploaded file.
- Download Data - Download a new CSV file containing only the questions and answers from your project.