How to get started with our Enterprise API
Last updated: 31st January 2022
This guide explains how to set up access to our Enterprise APIs.
Important Information about API Access
- API Access is only available to team owners.
- With your API Key, anyone can use the key to access your personal account and all of your data including private projects.
To set up an API Key:
- Click on the Manage your account settings option at the bottom of the Application Navigation Bar on the left side of the screen.
The Settings window displays.
- Click API Access at the top of the screen.
- Click the Generate Access button.
An API Key is generated and information on API requests and responses displays.
- Click any of the Authentication Headers or Pagination Headers fields to copy the text to your clipboard.
You've now set up access to the Pearler Enterprise API.
Re-generate API Key
- You can re-generate an API Key at any point by clicking the Re-generate Access Secret button.
- Re-generating will stop the existing key from working immediately.